These delicious protein balls are exactly what's needed to get you into the festive mood whilst being healthy and packed with highly nutritious ingredients. We love seeing your posts, so if you try this recipe and love it, be sure to tag @yourwellnesscollective on Instagram!
- 175g pitted medjool dates
- 80g raisins
- 4 tbsp. vanilla protein powder or collagen powder
- 60g pecans
- 1 tbsp. orange juice, fresh-squeezed + 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 40g white chocolate chips (traditional, diary-free or vegan)
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Place the dates, raisins, protein powder, pecans, orange juice, orange zest, cinnamon, allspice and cocoa powder in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls, place on a tray and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut the dried cranberries into thirds, then roll in your fingers to form balls for berry decorations.
- Melt the white chocolate and pour a little over each of the balls, pushing the chocolate outwards so that it drips down the side of the ball.
- Place 2 cranberry balls and 2 pumpkin seeds on top of the chocolate to decorate. Place the balls on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes allowing the chocolate to harden.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
*Gluten free & Vegetarian.